|FLAT LIFT CABLESS||Technical Data sheet
KASTER are cables intended for connecting control panels and consoles with lift, crane, transport and other devices, at once with them suspended by two steel support elements integrated with cable.
The cables are suitable for indoor installations.
- flexible, multiwire conductors, stranded of bare annealed copper wires meeting requirements of class 6 per PN-EN 60228,
- black PVC insulation and white conductor numbers printed on it for identification, green-yellow protective conductor located in the outer layer,
- insulated conductors laid-up in layers,
- each layer wrapped in nonwoven tape,
- two steel support elements placed in the same plane along the cable, at both sides of cable,
- black (RAL 9005) PVC cable sheath, extruded on the cable core and two steel support elements.
Operating voltage Uo/U
conductor 1.5 mm2 DC insulation resistance at 70°C, min
Maximum length of the free suspension
Conductor temperature limit
in work conditions
2.5 kV rms
Operating temperature range
for fixed installation
for movable installation
Minimum bending radius
from - 30 to + 80°C
from - 20 to + 70°C
10 x cable height
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
* Attention : Letter „G” means green-yellow protective conductor.
Other cross-sections and conductor counts available on request.
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.