|INSTRUMENTATION CABLES||Technical Data sheet
LiY(St)Y-P nx(2x0,5c) are multipair, overall shielded cables intended for control and instrumentation circuits, for signal, monitoring and data processing systems and for analogue or digital data transmission, all in industrial electronics applications.
Paired structure decreases mutual influence between signals transmitted along the cable and reduces influence of outer sources of interference.
The cables are protected by an overall electrostatic shield against external electric interferences.
The cables are suitable for indoor installations connecting fixed and movable equipment.
The cable is also suitable for Maxi-Termi-Point jointing technique.
- flexible, multiwire conductors, stranded of tin-plated copper wires (7x0.3 mm), meeting requirements of class 2 per PN-EN 60228,
- PVC insulation,
- insulated conductors twisted into pairs, identification colour code:
”a” wire – orange insulation and black pair number printed on it,
”b” wire – white insulation and black pair number printed on it,
- pairs laid-up in layers into a cable core,
- cable core wrapped in polyester tape,
- overall electrostatic shield incorporating aluminium-polyester tape and stranded annealed tinned copper drain wire, cross-section 0.5 mm2 (7x0.3 mm),
- PVC cable sheath, grey RAL 7001, other colours also available.
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
LiH(St)H-P nx(2x0,5c) (equivalent: NOMAK-HF) - halogen free cables, applied when higher safety in case of fire is required. The cables are flame retardant, their smoke emission in fire is low and released gases are not corrosive.
LiY(St)Yu-P nx(2x0,5c) - cables of reduced combustibility, sheathed with special self-extinguishing PVC of high oxygen index and pass combustibility test according to PN-EN 60332-3 standard.
Characteristic impedance at 10 MHz
Mutual capacitance at 800 Hz,appr.
DC loop resistance at 20°C, maximum
Insulation resistance, minimum
100 ± 10 Ω
2,0 kV rms
Attenuation loss, [dB/100m] max - at frequency [kHz]:
Operating temperature range
for fixed installation
for movable installation
Minimum bending radius
from - 30 to + 80°C
from - 5 to + 70°C
15 x cable diameter
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
*) this value can be higher by 20 % in four or less pair cable
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
Other cross-sections and pair counts available on request.
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.