|DATA TRANSMISSION CABLE||Technical Data sheet
Li2Y2YCY 2x1,5 mm2 cable is intended for industrial computer systems.
Low capacitance between conductors is a distinctive feature of the cable.
For proper transmission of digital and analogue signals the cable is protected by a specially designed and highly effective collective shield against external electromagnetic interferences.
The cable is suitable for indoor and outdoor installations connecting fixed and movable equipment.
Cable outer sheath is oil-resistant.
- flexible, multiwire conductors, stranded of bare annealed copper wires, cross-section 1.5 mm2,
- polyethylene (PE) insulation - identification colour code: natural, brown,
- two insulated conductors twisted into a pair which is a cable core,
- cable core wrapped in polyester tape,
- inner PE sheath,
- tinned copper wire braid shield of coverage bigger than 80%,
- cold resistant PVC cable sheath, coloured according to customer’s requirement.
Insulation resistance, minimum
DC loop resistance at 20°C, maximum
Mutual capacitance at 1 kHz
1000 V rms
Operating temperature range:
Minimum bending radius
from - 40 to + 70°C
10 x cable diameter
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.