|CABLES FOR ALARM AND SECURITY SYSTEMS||Technical Data sheet
YTDYekw are overall shielded cables intended for low-voltage circuits, such as remote control, signal and data transmission systems. Also suitable for interconnecting wiring in telephony, alarm and security systems.
The cable is protected by an overall electrostatic shield against external electric interferences and prevents emission of interferences produced in the cable.
The cables are suitable for fixed indoor installations.
- annealed copper single wire round conductors of diameter 0.5 mm,
- PVC insulation - identification colour code in accordance with Technokabel’s Identification System (see our Technical Guide),
- insulated conductors laid-up into a cable core,
- overall shield incorporating aluminium-polyester tape and annealed tinned copper single drain wire,
- PVC cable sheath, white RAL 9010, other colours also available.
DC conductor resistance at 20°C, maximum
AC voltage for 60s
Insulation resistance, minimum
1000 V rms
Operating temperature range
Minimum bending radius
from - 30 to + 70°C
from - 5 to + 50°C
10 x cable diameter
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
Other cross-sections and conductor counts available on request.
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.