|TELECOMMUNICATION CABLES||Technical Data sheet
YnC-YTKSXekp nx(1x2x0,6c) mm are multipair, pair and overall shielded cables intended for control and instrumentation circuits, for signal, monitoring and data processing systems and for analogue or digital data transmission, all in industrial electronics applications.
Shielded pair structure substantially decreases mutual influence between signals transmitted along the cable.
To achieve high analogue or digital data transmission performance the cable is protected against external electromagnetic interferences by an overall shield.
The cables are suitable for indoor installations.
- tin-plated copper single wire round conductors of diameter 0.6 mm,
- polyethylene (PE) insulation - identification colour code: black, grey,
- insulated conductors twisted into pairs,
- pair shield incorporating aluminium-polyester tape and annealed tinned copper single drain wire,
- shielded pairs sheathed with PVC to insulate one shield from another, grey RAL 7035 and printed black number of pair,
- shielded and sheathed pairs laid-up in layers,
- tinned copper wire braid shield of coverage bigger than 80%,
- special self-extinguishing (oxygen index bigger than 29%) PVC cable sheath, grey RAL 7035, other colours also available.
Effective capacitance at 1 kHz, approximate
Attenuation loss, max - at frequency 1MHz
Insulation resistance, minimum
6 dB/100 m
1000 V rms
DC loop resistance at 20°C,max
Operating temperature range
Minimum bending radius
from - 30 to + 80°C
from - 5 to + 50°C
10 x cable diameter
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
PN-EN 50266-2-4 , IEC 60332-3-24 (cat. C)
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
Other diameters and pair counts available on request.
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.