|MINING POWER CABLES||Technical Data sheet
YHKGYyn 0,6/1 kV are mining power cables with individually shielded wires intended to work in power engineering installations.
Cables can be applied in:
- opencast and underground mines, except explosive condition zones,
- underground mines in their non-methane and methane fields in areas of „a”, „b” or „c” degree explosion hazard,
- underground mines in workings of class A or B coal dust explosion hazard.
Cables have positive Technical Opinion No. 2242/2011 regarding application in underground mines and Certificates No. 2242/A1/2011 and 2242/A2/2011 issued by TI EMAG Institute.
- bare annealed copper conductors, meeting requirements of class 1 or 2 per PN-EN 60228,
- PVC insulation, colours of insulation: natural, red and blue,
- copper tape shield,
- copper single wire or multiwire conductor as a central element,
- shielded conductors laid-up around the central element,
- inner covering on cable core, PVC or unvulcanised rubber,
- PVC inner sheath,
- special (oxygen index bigger than 29%) PVC cable sheath, yellow, other colours also available.
Operating voltage Uo/U 0.6/1 kV
Voltage test 4 kV rms
Conductor temperature limit
in work conditions +70°C
in short-circuit +160°C
during operation from - 30 to + 70°C
during installation from - 5 to + 70°C
Minimum bending radius 12 x cable diameter
Cable combustibility flame retardant
Combustibility tests PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2, PN-EN 60332-3-24, IEC 60332-3-24 (cat. C)
Reference standards WT-TK-27
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
* 1 second short-circuit current rating is calculated assuming that the temperature of power conductors during short-circuit equals the maximum conductor operating temperature under normal conditions.
Other cross-sections and conductor counts available on request.
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.