|INSTRUMENTATION CABLE||Technical Data sheet
Li2Y(St)Y 1x2x16 AWG is a cable intended for control and instrumentation circuits, for signal, monitoring and data processing systems and for analogue or digital data transmission, all for industrial electronic applications.
An electrostatic shield protects the cable against interference by external electric fields.
The cable is suitable for indoor installations connecting fixed and movable equipment.
Cable outer sheath is oil-resistant.
- flexible, multiwire conductors, stranded of tin-plated copper wires 16 AWG (19x0.287 mm),
- polyethylene (PE) insulation - identification colour code: black, natural,
- two insulated conductors twisted into a pair which is a cable core,
- shields incorporating aluminium-polyester tape and stranded annealed tinned copper drain wire, cross-section 18 AWG (19x0.254 mm),
- PVC cable sheath, grey RAL 7037, other colours also available.
Operating voltage 150 V
Voltage test 1500 V rms
Mutual capacitance at 1 kHz, approximate 75 nF/km
Inductance, approximate 0.6 mH/km
DC loop resistance at 20°C, maximum 29.6 Ω/km
Insulation resistance, minimum 5 GΩ·km
Operating temperature range: from -20 to +80 °C
Minimum bending radius 10 x cable diameter
Cable combustibility flame retardant
Combustibility tests PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
Reference standards DT
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
Other cross-sections and pair counts available on request.
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.