|CABLES FOR ALARM, SECURITY AND CONTROL SYSTEMS, FOR DIRECT EARTH BURIAL||Technical Data sheet
TECHNOINSTAL XzKSLXwekw cables intended for alarm, security and control systems, sensitive to electromagnetic interferences.
Moisture barrier is made of plastic laminated aluminium tape longitudinally applied over a cable core and bonded to polyethylene (PE) cable sheath. The cable core is filled with petro-gel to protect the cable against moisture penetration along the cable.
Sheathing polyethylene (PE) is halogen free and UV radiation and weather resistant, however, it is not self-extinguishing and flame retardant.
The cable is suitable for outdoor installations, laying in ducts and direct earth burial.
- flexible, multiwire conductors, stranded of bare annealed copper wires (tin-plated on request), meeting requirements of class 5 per PN-EN 60228,
- polyethylene (PE) insulation,
- insulated conductors laid-up into a cable core,
- cable core filled-up with petro-gel and wrapped in a polyester tape,
- moisture barrier and additional cable shielding made of a plastic laminated aluminium tape and a drain wire under the tape longitudinally applied over the cable core,
- black polyethylene (PE) cable sheath.
DC conductor resistance at 20°C, maximum: - wire 1.0 mm2
- wire 1.5 mm2
- wire 2.5 mm2
Insulation resistance, minimum
1500 V rms
Effective capacitance between conductors at 1 kHz, appr.
Operating temperature range
Minimum bending radius
from - 40 to + 70°C
from - 10 to + 50°C
15 x cable diameter
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
Other cross-sections and conductor counts available on request.
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.