|MOTOR SUPPLY CABLES||Technical Data sheet
TECHNOFLEX 2XSLCYn-J and TECHNOFLEX 2XSLCYnK-J shielded cables are intended for connecting converters or inverters with motors in industrial installations, production plants, air-conditioners and other equipment operating in dry and wet locations.
Small mutual capacitance and higher, up to 90°C, operating temperature limit of conductors is offered due to application of cross-linked polyethylene insulation.
Cables are protected by a specially designed and highly effective collective shield against emission of electromagnetic interferences to environment and against influence of external interferences.
TECHNOFLEX 2XSLCYn-J cables are suitable for indoor and TECHNOFLEX 2XSLCYnK-J cables for outdoor fixed and movable installations.
Sheathing PVC of high oxygen index is self-extinguishing and flame retardant. The cables pass combustibility test according to PN-EN 60332-3 standard.
- flexible, multiwire conductors, stranded of bare annealed copper wires (tin-plated on request), meeting requirements of class 5 per PN-EN 60228,
- cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation - black, blue, brown and green-yellow,
- insulated conductors laid-up in a cable core,
- double screen of aluminium laminated tape and braid of tinned copper wire, braid shield of coverage bigger than 80%,
- PVC cable sheath of TECHNOFLEX 2XSLCYn-J cable, grey RAL 7001, other colours also available,
- PVC cable sheath of TECHNOFLEX 2XSLCYnK-J cable, black RAL 9005, other colours also available.
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
TECHNOFLEX 2XSLCH-J - halogen free cables, applied when higher safety in case of fire is required. The cables are flame retardant, their smoke emission in fire is low and released gases are not corrosive.
Operating voltage Uo/U 0.6/1 kV
Voltage test 4 kV rms
Insulation resistance, minimum 200 MΩ·km
Shielding efficiency, approximate 75 dB
Conductor temperature limit
in work conditions +90°C
at short-circuit +250°C
Effective capacitance (according to different cross-sections)
conductor/conductor 70 to 250 nF/km
conductor/screen 110 to 410 nF/km
Operating temperature range
for fixed installation from - 40 to + 70°C
for movable installation from + 5 to + 70°C
Minimum bending radius
static for diameters:
up to 12 mm 5 x cable diameter
from 12 to 20 mm 7.5 x cable diameter
from 20 mm 10 x cable diameter
flexible for diameters:
up to 12 mm 10 x cable diameter
from 12 to 20 mm 15 x cable diameter
from 20 mm 20 x cable diameter
Cable combustibility flame retardant
Combustibility tests PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
³ 25 mm2 PN-EN 60332-3-23, IEC 60332-3-23 (cat. B)
< 25 mm2 PN-EN 60332-3-24, IEC 60332-3-24 (cat. C)
Reference standards DIN VDE 0250
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.