|DATA TRANSMISSION CABLE||Technical Data sheet
LiO2YS(St)CY-O nx2x0,22c mm2 cables are intended for industrial computer systems with RS-232 and RS-422 interfaces.
Low capacitance between conductors is a distinctive feature of the cables.
For proper transmission of digital and analogue signals the cable is protected by a specially designed and highly effective collective shield against external electromagnetic interferences.
The cables are designed for frequent contact with petroleum products, as in petrol stations and stores, where engine fuels and lubricants are pumped or handled.
The cables are suitable for indoor installations connecting fixed and movable equipment.
- flexible, multiwire conductors, stranded of tin-plated copper wires (7x0.2 mm),
- foam-skin polyethylene insulation - special system of insulation colours in pairs,
- insulated conductors twisted into pairs,
- pairs laid-up into a cable core,
- collective shield, incorporating aluminium-polyester tape and stranded annealed tinned copper drain wire under tinned copper wire braid shield of coverage bigger than 65%,
- oil resistant PVC cable sheath, black RAL 9005, other colours also available.
Mutual capacitance at 1 kHz
DC loop resistance at 20°C, maximum
Insulation resistance, minimum
100 ± 15 W
41 ± 3 nF/km
500 V rms
Attenuation loss, [dB/100m] max - at frequency [MHz]:
Operating temperature range
for fixed installation
for movable installation
Minimum bending radius
from - 5 to + 70°C
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
2 x 2 x 0,22c - equivalent BELDEN 8102
Other pair counts available on request.
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.