|PROFIBUS PA SYMMETRICAL CABLE||Technical Data sheet
BUS O2YS(St)CY 1x2x1,0/2,6 mm is cable intended for industrial PROFIBUS PA control systems.
For proper transmission of digital and analogue signals the cable is protected by a specially designed and highly effective collective shield against external electromagnetic interferences.
Cable outer sheath is oil-resistant.
The cables are suitable for fixed indoor installations.
- annealed copper single wire round conductors of diameter 1.0 mm,
- foam-skin polyethylene insulation - identification colour code: blue and orange,
- insulated conductors twisted into a pair,
- collective shield incorporating an aluminium-polyester tape under a tinned copper wire braid,
- oil resistant PVC sheath, blue RAL 5015, other colours also available.
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
BUS O2YS(St)CYv 1x2x1,0/2,6 mm - cable of enhanced and oil resistant PVC sheath, suitable for outdoor installations and direct earth burial.
BUS O2YS(St)CY2Y 1x2x1,0/2,6 mm - cable with additional polyethylene (PE) sheath, suitable for outdoor installations and direct earth burial.
Mutual capacitance at 1 kHz, approximate
Insulation resistance, minimum
Attenuation loss, maximum at 38.4 MHz
Attenuation loss, [dB/100m] max - at frequency [MHz]:
100 ± 20 W
Transfer impedance at 30 MHz, maximum
DC loop resistance at 20°C, maximum
DC shield resistanceat 20°C, maximum
Operating temperature range
Minimum bending radius
700 V rms
from - 30 to + 70 °C
10 x cable diameter
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.