|FOUNDATION FIELDBUS CABLE||Technical Data sheet
FFBUS 105°C 1x2x18 AWG cable is intended for FOUNDATION fieldbus systems.
For proper transmission of digital and analogue signals the cable is protected by a specially designed and
highly effective collective shield against external electromagnetic interferences.
The cable is suitable for indoor installations connecting fixed and movable equipment.
Cable outer sheath is oil-resistant.
- 18 AWG flexible multiwire conductors, stranded of annealed tin-plated copper wires (7x0.4 mm),
- foam-skin polyethylene insulation - identification colour code: blue, brown,
- insulated conductors twisted into pairs,
- collective shield, incorporating an aluminium-polyester tape and a stranded annealed tinned copper drain wire under a tinned copper wire braid shield of coverage bigger than 60%,
- heat resistant PVC cable sheath, colours on request.
Mutual capacitance at 1 kHz, appr.
Attenuation loss, max - at frequency 39 kHz
Insulation resistance, minimum
100 ± 20 Ω
1500 V rms
DC loop resistance at 20°C, maximum
Operating temperature range
Minimum bending radius
from -40 to +105 °C
12 x cable diameter
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.