|ASI BUS CABLE (Actuator Sensor Interface)
||Technical Data sheet
TECHNOTRONIK C-BUS/A/J 2x1.5 mm2 cable is intended for industrial AS-I bus control systems.
The cable is applied for connecting a control unit with sensors and actuators to provide power supply and data transmission.
The cable is suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
Cable outer sheath is oil-resistant.
- flexible, multiwire conductors, stranded of annealed tin-plated copper wires, meeting requirements of class 6 per PN-EN 60228, cross-section 1.5 mm2,
- wire insulation made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE-S),
- insulated conductors arranged in parallel along the cable at constant distance between them,
- identification colour code: brown, blue,
- yellow cable sheath made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE-S).
Mutual capacitance at 1 kHz
DC conductor resistance at 20°C, maximum
Insulation resistance, minimum
120 ± 20 Ω
45 ± 5 nF/km
48 V DC
1500 V rms
Operating temperature range
Minimum bending radius
for fixed installation
for movable installation
from - 60 to + 125 °C
3 x thickness or 4x width
6 x thickness or 10x width
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.