|INSTRUMENTATION CABLES||Technical Data sheet
Li2Y(St)(St)Y-P nx(2+1)x0,5c mm2 are multipair, pair and overall shielded cables intended for control and instrumentation circuits, for signal, monitoring and data processing systems and for analogue or digital data transmission, all in industrial electronics applications.
Shielded pair structure substantially decreases mutual influence between signals transmitted along the cable.
High digital data transmission performance is achieved by polyethylene insulation and small capacitance of cable circuits.
The cables are protected by an overall electrostatic shield against external electric interferences.
The cables are suitable for indoor installations connecting fixed and movable equipment.
The cable is also suitable for Maxi-Termi-Point jointing technique.
- flexible, multiwire conductors, stranded of tin-plated copper wires (7x0.3 mm), meeting requirements of class 2 per PN-EN 60228,
- polyethylene (PE) insulation - identification colour code:
”a” wire – blue,
”b” wire – red,
- insulated conductors twisted into pairs,
- pair shields incorporating aluminium-polyester tape and stranded annealed tinned copper drain wire, cross-section 0.5 mm2 (7x0.3 mm),
- shielded pairs bounded up with a polypropylene binder marked with pair number,
- shielded pairs laid-up in layers,
- overall shield incorporating aluminium-polyester tape and stranded annealed tinned copper drain wire, cross-section 0.5 mm2 (7x0.3 mm),
- PVC cable sheath, grey RAL 7001, other colours also available.
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Li2Y(St)(St)Y-P (1) n x (2+1) x 0,5 mm2 (equivalent: JAMAK-C) - cables with overall electrostatic shield, incorporating two plastic laminated metal foils and stranded annealed tinned copper drain wire.
Li2Y(St)(St)H-P n x (2+1) x 0,5 mm2 (equivalent: JAMAK-HF) - halogen free cables, applied when higher safety in case of fire is required. The cables are flame retardant, their smoke emission in fire is low and released gases are not corrosive.
Li2Y(St)(St)Yu-P n x (2+1) x 0,5 mm2 - cables of reduced combustibility, sheathed with special self-extinguishing PVC of high oxygen index and pass combustibility test according to PN-EN 60332-3 standard.
Characteristic impedance at 10 MHz
Mutual capacitance at 800 Hz
DC loop resistance at 20°C, maximum
Insulation resistance, minimum
70 ± 10 Ω
85 ± 3 nF/km
2.0 kV rms
Attenuation loss, [dB/100m] max - at frequency [kHz]:
Operating temperature range
for fixed installation
for movable installation
Minimum bending radius
from - 30 to + 80°C
from - 5 to + 70°C
15 x cable diameter
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
Other pair counts available on request.
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.