|DATA TRANSMISSION CABLE||Technical Data sheet
J-2Y(St)(St)Y 120 Ω are multipair, pair and overall shielded cables intended for control and instrumentation circuits, for signal, monitoring and data processing systems and for analogue or digital data transmission, all in industrial electronics applications.
Cables are designed for transmission in ISDN, PCM, RS 232, RS 422, RS 423, Ethernet 10baseT 10 Mb/s, Token Ring 4/16 Mb/s systems.
Shielded pair structure substantially decreases mutual influence between signals transmitted along the cable.
The cable is protected by an overall electrostatic shield against external electric interferences and prevents emission of interferences produced in the cable.
The cables are suitable for fixed indoor installations.
- annealed tin-plated copper single wire round conductors of diameter 0.4 mm,
- polyethylene (PE) insulation - identification colour code according to PN-92/T-90321,
- insulated conductors twisted into pairs,
- pair electrostatic shield incorporating a plastic laminated metal foil and an annealed tinned copper single drain wire,
- shielded pairs laid-up into a cable core,
- overall electrostatic shield incorporating a plastic laminated metal foil and an annealed tinned copper single drain wire,
- PVC cable sheath, grey RAL 7001, other colours also available.
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
J-2Y(St)(St)H 120 Ω - halogen free cables, applied when higher safety in case of fire is required. The cables are flame retardant, their smoke emission in fire is low and released gases are not corrosive.
Mutual capacitance at 1 kHz
Insulation resistance, minimum
Attenuation loss, [dB/100m] max - at frequency [MHz]:
120 ± 15 Ω
50 ± 5 nF/km
DC loop resistance at 20°C, maximum
Operating temperature range
Minimum bending radius
1500 V rms
from -30 to +70 °C
from -5 to +50 °C
15 x cable diameter
PN-EN 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-2
DIN VDE 815
The cable meets requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
Other diameters and pair counts available on request.
TECHNOKABEL S.A. reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.